Who Is She
Soprano, Honorary Ambassador
Contact information / Work
Sodeco, 176 Independence Street, Nemer Bldg., Ground Flr.
862865 76 961
- Diploma, Opera Singing, 2003-2007, Conservatoire Francis Poulenc-Paris, France.
- Bachelor Degree, Business Marketing, 2000-2003, Lebanese American University, Lebanon.
Areas of expertise
- Teaching Singing Techniques
- Religious Dialogue
- Cultural Dialogue
- Singing teacher (private courses) and choir conductor , 2010-present.
- Solo singer and choir member, 2006-2009, Choir of the Paris Orchestra.
- Children choir conductor and music teacher, 2005-2006, Notre Dame du Liban Church (Paris).
- Production manager, 2003-2007, K.Sys Tourism Agency.
Honorary office and memberships
- Honorary Ambassador for the South-Korean contingent of the United Nations Interim Forces in Lebanon (UNIFIL), August 2011-present.
- Kassis, T. (2010). Oriental colors [Audio CD]. Beirut: Tania Kassis Production.
- Kassis, T. (2010). Islamo-Christian AVE [Audio CD]. Beirut: Tania Kassis Production.
Exhibitions, lectures & performances:
- Singer, Peace Concert on the International Day of Peace, South-Korean contingent of the United Nations Interim Forces in Lebanon (UNIFIL), Lebanon, September 2011.
- Singer, Opening of a baseball game, Seoul, South Korea, August 2011.
- Singer, Latino-Oriental Concert, Beirut Music and Arts Festival, Lebanon, June 2011.
- Singer, concerts tour in Brazil and Argentina accompanied by the pianist and arranger Michel Fadel, the international percussionist Rony Barrak, and her orchestra, November 2010.
- Singer, Opening of the VI Francophone games, Beirut, Lebanon, September 2009.
Awards and Distinctions
- Lebanese Achievement Medal by the Lebanese Ministry of Culture for representing Lebanon at the IVth Francophone games, Ottawa, Canada, 2001.
- Certificate of Excellence by the Canadian Lebanese Professional and Business Association of Ottawa for representing Lebanon at the IVth Francophone games, Ottawa, Canada, 2001.
- Medal of the Town Hall of Ottawa-Hull, Canada, 2001.