Suzan Hajj Hobeiche
Who Is She
What I have done for Lebanon
I have always placed myself at the disposal of our nation and all its citizens, with all my intellectual and physical capabilities.
I was honored to spread awareness in the field of information crimes in all sectors from schools to banks and syndicates. I have prepared conferences with the Banque du Liban, issued an awareness booklet and fought the new crime.
I Participated in the preparation of the information crimes law.
I contributed to the recruitment of women in the security forces and trained the first batch of women and prepared them for military action, which combat gender discrimination in the security forces and spread equality.
Contact information / Private
Contact information / Work
- Master's Degree, Computer Technology, 1998-2000, Lebanese University, Lebanon.
- Bachelor's Degree, Computer and Communication Engineering, 1995-2000, Lebanese University, Lebanon.
Areas of expertise
- Cybercrime Investigation
- Network Forensic
- Forensic Analysis
- Programming Languages
- Community Policing
- Threat and Vulnerability identification
- Knowledge of the HMG Security Policy Framework
- Risk Management Process
- Officer in the Office of the Director General, 2018-present.
- Head of the Cybercrime and Intellectual Property Bureau, 2012-2018, Lebanese Internal Security Forces.
- Chief of Female Sergent Trainees, 2011-2012, Lebanese Internal Security Forces.
- Technical Department Chief, the Counter Terrorism Unit, 2008-2012, Lebanese Internal Security Forces.
- Administrative Department Chief, the Mobile Forces Unit, 2007-2008, Lebanese Internal Security Forces.
- Administrative Department Chief, the Telecommunication Department, 2004-2006, Lebanese Internal Security Forces.
- Technical Department Chief, the Intelligence Department, 2002-2004, Lebanese Internal Security Forces.
- Information Technology Officer, the Computer and Information Technology Department, 2001-2002, Lebanese Internal Security Forces.
- Electronic and Computer Engineer, 2000-2001, Zod Group.
Honorary office and memberships
- Adviser for several anti-drug and women's rights NGOs, 2005-present.
- Coordinator, Ministry of Social Affairs, 2004-present.
- Member at the International Association of Women Police (IAWP), 2011-2012.
- Fellow member at the JSMT, 2010-2011.
- Coordinator, Embassy of the United States of America, 2006-2007.
- National Security Officer (NSO), Interpol in Lebanon, 2004-2006.
- Global Programme on cybercrime and Cryptocurrency Investigation training against Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing and bitcoin banking fraud
- Security operation center training: how to effectively detect and stop an ongoing cyberterrorist attack using open tools.
- offensive security: Technical security training to build up skills in ethical hacking and assessing IT systems and applications.
- Industrial Cybersecurity attack and defence.
- Threat hunting and Incident response training: How to detect an ongoing successful attack and respond to the incident.
- Cyber Forensics: digital forensic training..
- Lecture at the Association of Banks in Lebanon about money laundry through crypto currencies 2015, 2016, 2017.
- Lectures on raising awareness about cyber security in various universities and educational institutions, 2012-present.
- Lecture at the Association of Banks in Lebanon about money laundry through the internet, 2013.
- Lecture addressing soldiers at the Lebanese International Security Forces on community policing, 2010-2012.
- Lecture at the JSMT on the Right, Equality, & Diversity with the Police [RED] Project, UK, 2011.
- Lecture on women's empowerment in the military force, USA, 2011.
- Lecture on Women's Empowerment in the military force, Canada, 2010.
She also lectured, trained, and provided technical assistance in the area of computer crimes and computer forensics for banks , universities, and local law enforcement agencies.
In: • Fraud investigations • Email Tracing • Protecting children online • Identity Theft • Intellectual Property Theft • Insider Threats • Risk Analysis Computer Forensics • Data Recovery & Computer Forensic Methodology • Reconstruction of Internet History • Data Encryption Cracking Techniques Intrusion Detection • Hacking Techniques • Malware Discovery • Security Log Analyst Network Forensics • Network Acquisitions • Anomaly Detection • Network Wiretaps Network Design & Implementation • Network Security • Intrusion Detection Systems • InfoSec Vulnerability Discovery
Awards and Distinctions
- Received the medal of the Ministry of Interior and Municipalities in appreciation of her exceptional hard work for the Ministry of Interior and Municipalities, 2014.
- Received the Women in the Lead Award, 2014.
- Received the "Good Governance Award" from the Excellence Awards Academy (EAA), Dubai, 2014.
- Received the meritorious honor award from the Lebanese State Alumni Community for her outstanding performance and engagement in enhancing the Lebanese community, 2012.
- Received the JSMT award from the United Kingdom for her contribution in implementing the RED police project, 2011.
- Received a bravery award from the minister of the Interior and Municipalities in Lebanon for being elected as an international women police role model for the year 2010 according to the International Association of Women Police Magazine, 2010.
- Received a certificate of appreciation from the Counter Terrorism Coordination Command in Australia for her contribution to the fight against terrorism, 2004.