Who Is She
National ICT Strategy Coordinator
Contact information / Work
Presidency of the Council of Ministers
983022 1 961 مقسم 146
- Master's degree (MBC), Business, 2005, Ecole Superieure des Affaires, Lebanon.
- Master's degree, Computer Engineering, 1987, University of Arizona, United States of America.
Areas of expertise
- ICT Strategies
- ICT for Development
- Project Management
- Women and Technology
- National ICT Strategy Coordinator, 2010 - present, Presidency of the Council of Ministers, Lebanon.
- CSR Manager, 2005 - 2010, Cisco Systems.
Honorary office and memberships
- Founder of Internet Society, 2010.
- General Secretary of MIT Enterprise Forum Arab Business Plan Competition, 2008 - present.
- Founder and former president of Women in IT, 2005 - 2010.