Who Is She
What I have done for Lebanon
When I opened A New Earth in 2009, it was the first Organic Store of the country and the Middle East and it opened the way for many local producers, offering them a platform to sell their products and encouraged them to create new ranges. It also paved the way to many new organic stores since A New Earth did a tremendous educational work with our clients and community.
Organic Sisters, my delivery kitchen, also introduced a new way of eating healthy delicious food even if you have intolerances.
Contact information / Work
- Diploma, Institute for Integrative Nutrition, 2012, 2013, Holistice Nutrition and Health Coaching, NY, USA
- Diploma, Marketing Communications, 1997 - 1998, School of Advertising (Ecole Supérieure de Publicité, ESP) (Paris), France.
- Diploma, Advertising & Communications, 1992 - 1996, Lebanese Academy of Fine Arts (Académie Libanaise des Beaux Arts, ALBA), Lebanon.
Areas of expertise
- Graphic Design
- Marketing & Advertising
- Health & Ecology
- Managing Partner 2017 - present, Organic Sisters, Delivery Kitchen
- Manager / Buyer / Graphic Designer, 2009 - present, A New Earth, organic & eco-living store.
- Creative Director, 2001 - 2008, Chez Wam (my own Graphic design & communication company).
- Art Director, 1999 - 2001, Grey Worldwide.
- Co-founder of the first Organic & eco-living store of the middle-East, 2009.
- Co-Founder of Organic Sisters, a Kitchen that delivers organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Healthy meals