Rula Abu Daher
Who Is She
What I have done for Lebanon
In 2006 during July war that took Lebanon by storm and in my capacity as a CTO of touch, I put in place a crisis plan to keep the mobile telecommunications running and had my team of engineers mobilized to restore coverage on the spot whenever any of our sites were bombed… we knew that at such dark moments, a phone call could save a live.
Additionally, starting 2010 and in my capacity as a Senior Executive, I have been a major contributor to the revolutionary changes mainly in Broadband Technologies and Services that took place in the Telecom sector in Lebanon.
Contact information / Work
- Holder of several international certificates from very sound academies worldwide; the most recent one Financial Strategies certificate from London Business School in 2016
- Bachelor degree, Computer, Communication, and Electrical Engineering, 1996, American University of Beirut, Lebanon.
Areas of expertise
- Mobile Telecommunication
- Chief Corporate Management Officer, 2013-Present, Touch
- Chief Technical Officer, 2005 - 2013, Touch.
- Radio and Transmission Planning Chief Engineer, 2004 - 2005, MTC Touch.
- Radio Planning Senior Engineer, 1998 - 2004, LibanCell.
- Design Engineer, 1996 - 1998, Dar Al-Handasah.
- Rollout of the revolutionary Broadband Technologies and Services in touch
- Digital Transformation mainly in Customers’ interactions to meet all customers’ preferences and lifestyles.
- Preparing and implementing a rapid expansion plan of 400,000 additional customers for touch.
- Keeping the mobile telecommunications running during July war 2006.
Awards and Distinctions
- Best Customer Service award in MENA in 2016.
- ICT Woman of the Year from the Middle East Excellence Awards Institute, 2007.