Who Is She
Ambassador of Lebanon
Contact information / Work
Embassy of Lebanon in Switzerland
Thunstrasse 20, 3074 Muri bei Bern
- Master's degree, Business Administration, 1997, American University of Beirut, Lebanon.
- Bachelor degree, Economics, 1994, American University of Beirut, Lebanon.
- French Baccalaureate, 1991, Carmel Saint - Joseph, Lebanon.
Areas of expertise
- Conflict resolution
- Political negotiation
- Ambassador of Lebanon to Switzerland, October 2017 till Present.
- Non Resident Ambassador to Liechtenstein, june 2018 till Present.
- Diplomatic Advisor, office of former Prime Minister Fuad Siniora, Lebanese Government, 2005-2009.
- First Secretary – Congressional officer, Lebanese Embassy – Washington DC, 2004-2005.
- First Secretary, Lebanon Permanent Mission to the UN, Geneva, 2001-2003.
- Consul, Lebanese Embassy – Buenos Aires, 1999-2001.
- Diplomat, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Beirut, 1996-1999.
- Research Assistant, United Nations Development Program, Beirut , 1995-1996
Honorary office and memberships
- Chevalier de la Légion d’Honneur, French Republic, September 2017.
- Member of the Lebanese Red Cross Association, 1991-1996.
- Member of the Center for Research and Education on democracy at the René Moawad Foundation, 1991-1994.
- Member of the Lebanese Center for Policy Studies, 1994-1995.
- Noureddine, R. (1997). Marketing of a political figure. Unpublished master's thesis, American University of Beirut, Beirut.
- Member of the official Lebanese delegations as Councillor to the Embassy of Lebanon in France at the Summits and Conferences in Paris, 2015-2017.
- Member of the Lebanese official delegations as the Diplomatic Advisor to Prime Minister Fuad Siniora to several international conferences and congresses, 2005-2009.
- Participation in the "Program of the Personalities of Future" (PIPA) organized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of France, the Center for Analysis of Forecast and Strategy (CAPS), Paris, 2007.
- Active member in the "Second track dialogue initiative" organized by the Swiss Government, Mont Pèlerin, 2007-2008.
- Participation in the training cycle for foreign diplomats at the Spanish Diplomatic School, Madrid, 1998.