Who Is She
Chief Executive Officer, Partner, Consultant
Contact information / Work
Ashrafieh, Charles Malek Avenue, Quantum Tower
203064 1 961
961 1 203056
203064 1 961 أو 203056 1 961
- Professional Diploma, Management / Women Entrepreneurship, 2011, Maastricht School of Management, Netherlands.
- Postgraduate Diploma (diplôme d'études supérieures spécialisées), Geopolitics, 1990, Saint-Joseph University, Lebanon.
- Master's Degree, Human Geography and Demographic Statistics, 1988, Saint-Joseph University, Lebanon.
- Bachelor Degree, Geography and History, 1987, Saint-Joseph University, Lebanon
Areas of expertise
- TV Management
- Political Programming
- Capacity Building
- Consultant and founding partner, 2009-present, Beyond Reform and Development/Irada - BRDI group.
- Partner and chief executive officer, 1999-present, Firehorse Films.
- Consultant, 2004, Lagardère Group.
- Managing director, 1995-1998, Lebanese Broadcasting Corporation (LBC) SAT (Italy).
- Channel manager, 1993-1995, "Al-Thaniya"- Orbit Satellite Television and Radio Network (Italy).
- Programming officer, 1989-1993, C33 (Francophone Television Station owned by LBC-Lebanon).
Honorary office and memberships
- Jury member at the International Emmy Awards, 2011-present.
- Member of "Lebanon Creative Cluster", 2009-present.
- Member of "Fondation Liban Cinema", 2004-present.
- Member of "Association des Producteurs de L'étranger à Paris", 2002-present.
- Member of the "International Association of Independent Producers of the Mediterranean" (APIMED), 1998-present.
- Rizk, N. (Concept Development, Executive Producer). (2002).Mutheer Lil Jadal[controversial]. [Talk show]. Firehorse Films.
- Rizk, N. (Concept development, Executive Producer). (1999).Al-mukayada al-kubra [The great exchange]. [Documentary]. Firehorse Films.
- Rizk, N. (Concept Development, Executive Producer). (2005). The religious sects around the world.[Documentary Series - 14 episodes]. Firehorse Films.
- Rizk, N. (Concept Development, Executive Producer). (2000).The living martyr: Hezbollah unveiled.[Documentary]. Firehorse Films.
- Rizk, N. (Concept Development, Executive Producer). (1999).La guerre de l'ombre [the war of shadow]. Firehorse Films.
Exhibitions, lectures & performances:
- Speaker, TEDXBEIRUT, Lebanon, 2011.
- Speaker, The Fourth New Arab Woman Forum in Beirut, Lebanon, 2010.
- Speaker, The High Intensity of Women's Entrepreneurs in the Middle East, Kennedy School of Government, Harvard, United States, 2010.
- Speaker, The Middle East Conference, UNESCO, Paris, France, 2007.
- Speaker, International Documentary Film Festival Amsterdam (IDFA), Netherlands, 2007.
- Speaker, The Arabic Women Forum, Doha, Qatar, 2006.
Awards and Distinctions
- Selected as the second most successful chief executive officer in Lebanon by Harvard Business School at the "All World Summit" (a programme launched by Michael Porter), 2010.