Who Is She
Brand Expert. Writer. Entrepreneur.
What I have done for Lebanon
- Social: founding member and general secretary of Child of Lebanon NGO, for the protection of children in Lebanon
- Environmental: continuous efforts to adopt eco-friendly techniques in the work environment, such as recycling waste material, putting solar panels in the workforce, and using papers and material from sustainable sources, and doing business in a way that is environmentally responsible.
Contact information / Private
Contact information / Work
Raidy Printing Group
Production, Creative Direction and Sales.
961 5 45 66 66
961 5 954855
222004 3 961
- MBA, INSEEC, 2016, INSEEC, Paris, France.
- Professional Certificate, Executive Decision Making Using Financial Management Analysis, 2012, EXEED, Executive Business Institute, Lebanon.
- Professional Certificate, Expert for Prepress, 2008, Print Promotion, Germany.
- Professional Accreditation, MetalFX Print Technology, 2007, MFX, United Kingdom.
- Bachelor Degree, Graphic Design, 2005, American University of Beirut, Lebanon.
- Minor in Business Administration, 2004, American University of Beirut, Lebanon.
Areas of expertise
- Creative Entrepreneurship
- Publishing & Writing
- Graphic Design
- Public Speaking
- Publisher & Writer, 2018-present, Cedar Wings magazine, inflight magazine of MEA.
- Branding Partner, 2016-present, Globivest.
- Partner and Creative Director, 2005-present, Raidy Printing Group.
- Lecturer, 2005-2014, Saint-Joseph University.
Honorary office and memberships
- Founding Member and Head of Communication, Policy Advocacy Program, Vital Voices, 2011-present.
- Founding Member, The Better Business Group, 2008-present.
- Member and Head of Communication, Lebanese League for Women in Business (LLWB), 2007-present.
- General Secretary and Head of Communication, Child of Lebanon, 2006-present.
Her artwork was featured in the following publications:
- Carter, D.E. (2011).Selected in trademarks USA 1. US: BrightBooks Publishing.
- Denson, E. (2011).Selected in print formats and finishes, the designer's illustrated guide to brochures, catalogs, bags, labels, packaging and promotion. United Kingdom: Rotovision SA Publications.
- Healey, M. (2011).Selected in design DNA: logos. United Kingdom: Rotovision SA Publications.
- Denison, E. (2010). Selected in Print and production finishes for sustainable design.United Kingdom: Rotovision SA Publications.
- Burke, W. (2010). Selected in the big book of packaging. New York: Harper Design Publishing.
Exhibitions, lectures & performances:
- Guest Speaker, "Yahoo! Change Your World!", Business and Human Rights Summit on Women and Social/Digital Media, Cairo, 2011.
- Guest Speaker, Middle East Family Office and Investment Workshop, organized by Campden Wealth, Abu-Dhabi, 2011.
- Guest Speaker on "Succession Planning, Middle East Families in Business" Conference, organized by the Campden Conferences UK, Beirut, October 2011.
- Guest Speaker, The Corporate Ambassadors Program (CAP) 2011 event in collaboration with the Lebanese League for Women in Business (LLWB), Beirut, 2011.
- Guest Speaker, New Arab Woman Forum (NAWF), Beirut, December 2010.
- Guest Speaker, Plus International Design Festival, Birmingham, United Kingdom, 2008.
- Guest Speaker, NEW York City Bar Attorneys, New York City, USA, 2007.
Awards and Distinctions
- Selected Advocate for the Policy Advocates program for Women's Issues in the MENA region, Jordan, 2011.
- Nominated for the Goldman Sachs and Fortune Global Women Leaders Award for her leadership and social entrepreneurship achievements, United States, 2010.
- Selected participant," The Fortune Most Powerful Women Summit" for her leadership and social entrepreneurship achievements, United States, 2007.
- Selected Participant at the "Fortune State Department Mentoring Partnership, Vital Voices", for her leadership and social entrepreneurship achievements, United States, 2007.