Hoda Nawam Baroudi
Who Is She
What I have done for Lebanon
I have contributed in my own way to Lebanon’s image as a center for creativity and design in the region and internationally. Bokja is a business with 25 employees full time mostly Artisans and creative people . Our work is present in major outposts all over the world.
Contact information / Private
Contact information / Work
- Master's degree, Business Administration, 1980 -1984, American University of Beirut, Lebanon.
- Bachelor degree, Business Administration, 1977 - 1980, American University of Beirut, Lebanon.
Areas of expertise
- Contemporary Arab Art
- Antique Textiles and Fabrics
- Antique Levantine Furniture
- Persian Carpets and Rugs
- Partner, Manager, and Designer, 2000 - present, Bokja.
- Economist, 1996, Kuwait Central Bank.
- Researcher, 1985 - 1989, Central Bank of Lebanon.
- Research Assistant, 1981 - 1985, Middle East Economic Consultants.
Honorary office and memberships
- Founding member and Vice-President of the Contemporary Art Society, 1997 - present.
Awards and Distinctions
- Leading Women Entrepreneurs in the Arab World Award from UNDP, 2005.