Who Is She
- Bachelor degree (with distinction), Teaching of English as a Foreign Language, 1981, Lebanese American University.
Areas of expertise
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language
- Bureau Chief, Saudi Arabia, Jan. 1, 2019-Present Bloomberg LP.
- Bureau Chief, Lebanon, December 2017-December 2018 Bloomberg LP.
- March 2011-December 2017 Reporter, Bloomberg LP.
- Fellow, 2010 - present, International Center for Journalists (Amman).
- Bureau Chief, 2008 - January 2010, Associated Press (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia).
- Correspondent, Reporter, & Newswoman, 1987 - 2008, Associated Press (Beirut, Cairo, & Washington).
- Assistant Instructor of English, 1981 - 1987, Lebanese American University.
- Reporting on the upheavals that hit the Arab world following the eruption of the Arab Spring in 2011 for Bloomberg from Bahrain, Yemen and Syria. Writing about the changes underway in Saudi Arabia, including being a part of a six-person team who interviewed Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman in October 2018.
- Setting up the first bureau of Associated Press in Saudi Arabia in 2008.
Awards and Distinctions
- Alfred Friendly Press Fellowship, 1990.