Claude Abou Nader Hindi
Who Is She
What I have done for Lebanon
I am a committed journalist and a campaigner for Lebanon through the 400 episodes of "Tahqiq", my program that has been airing on MTV for the tenth year in a row,that sheds light on people's concerns and portrays them as realistically as possible without forging anything. I only bring people who have real life problems to the screen and I never host politicians so that my program will remain a mirror of the truth. My strongest struggle is focused on an environment that is systematically destroyed on the hands of mafias,stone crushers and greed.
Contact information / Private
Contact information / Work
- Master's degree, Political Science, 1982, Saint Joseph University, Lebanon.
- Bachelor Degree, Political Science, 1980, Saint Joseph University, Lebanon
- Certificate, Human Rights, 1980, European Parliament-Strasbourg, France.
Areas of expertise
- Media (Press, Radio and TV)
- Field Interviews
- War Coverage
- Producer and Host (Tahkik program) [Investigation], 2009- present, MTV Channel.
- Producer and Host ( Malafat program) [Files] , 2004- 2009, ANB Channel.
- Producer and Host (Mouhimma Khassa documentary) [Special Mission], 2003- 2009, Al Arabiya Channel.
- Head of Investigation Section, 2002- 2004, Noun (A Lebanese magazine published in French).
- Producer and Host (Tahkik program) [Investigation], 1998- 2002, MTV Channel.
- Producer and Host (Sibakouna Ma'a Al-Zaman program) [Our Race with Time], 1995- 1997, MTV Channel.
- Journalist, 1983- 1997, Magazine (A Lebanese weekly magazine published in French).
- Head of French and English Bulletin, 1981- 1995, Radio "Voice of Lebanon".
- Special Correspondent, 1981- 1995, Radio "Voice of Lebanon".
- Journalist at the International News Department, 1980- 1981, Le Reveil (A Lebanese daily newspaper published in French).
Awards and Distinctions
- Received an appreciation shield from the Lions Club for her entire media career in investigative journalism -2018
- Honored by the parents and students of the school where she received her primary and secondary studies, St. Coeurs- Sed El Baouchrieh- 2017
- Obtained an appreciation shield from the Lebanese Transparency Association-2017
- Received an honorary shield by the board of Lau Universaty headed by Dr. Joseph Jabra -2017
- Honored by the Syriac Catholic Patriarchate -2016
- Honored by the Tashnag Party for a documentary on Nagorno-Karabakh front in Artsakh- 2016
- Received an appreciation shield from Kataeb Part- 2015
- Honored by the Federation of Municipalities in Duniyyeh, 2014.
- Selected as one of the best media figures for the year 2014 by MC International, 2014.
- Selected as "Person of the Year 2011" for her outstanding achievements from the Arab Administrative Development Organization affiliated with the League of Arab States and Tatweej Academy for Excellence and Quality, 2011
- Received the Catholic Media Center Award from his Beatitude Patriarch Mar Bechara Boutros Al-Rahi, 2015.
- Received an honorary shield from his beatitude Patriarch Mar Bechara Boutros Al-Rahi during a ceremony honoring Christian families on her television program "Tahqiq" [investigation], where she conveyed the sacrifices and challenges endured by these families, 2013.
- Received the Green Party Award as a pioneer in defending environmental causes, 2013
- Received the Murex D'or Award on her television program "Tahqiq" [investigation], as the best television production, 2010.
- Received an award by Notre Dame University for her contributions and achievements to the field of journalism, 2010.