Who Is She
- Docorate degree, Jurisprudence, 1991, West Virginia College of Law, Morgantown, West Virginia, USA.
- Master's degree, Education, 1986, Holy Spirit University, Lebanon.
- Bachelor degree, Law, 1983, Lebanese University College of Law, Lebanon.
Areas of expertise
- Business Litigation
- Commercial Law
- Civil Law
- International Affairs
- Vice President, 2009 - 2013, Lebanese American University.
- In-house Legal Counsel and Assistant to the President, 1997 – 2013, Lebanese American University.
- Assistant Vice President for Administration, 1999 - 2009, Lebanese American University.
- Manager and Partner, 1993 – 1997, American International Legal Group.
- Legal Assistant & Law Clerk, 1990 – 1993, the Honorable Franklin D. Cleckly, Esq. Law Firm.
- Summer Associate, 1990, Spilman Thomas Law Firm.
- Partner, 1986 – 1989, Mansour & Mansour Law Firm.
- Professor (Commercial & Civil Law / English), 1983 – 1989, Centre Haddat Technique.
Honorary office and memberships
- Active Member of the Beirut, West Virginia & District of Columbia Bars.
- Active Member of the National Association of College and University Attorneys in the USA.
- Chair of the Board of the Beirut Baptist School.
- Appointed attorney and counsellor of the United States District Court, District of Columbia, 1995.
- Obtained a license to practice law in the State of West Virginia (Supreme Court of Appeals), 1993.