Head of the Public Relations Department, 2014 - present, Municipality of Beirut.
Head of the Public Parks and Gardens Department, 2001 - 2014, Municipality of Beirut.
Coordinator of the Women’s Program, 1996 - 2009, Middle East Council of Churches.
Assistant to the Director & Agricultural Engineer, 1996 - 2001, Department of Public Gardens at the Municipality of Beirut.
Science Coordinator for the Elementary School and Biology Instructor for 4th intermediate level, 1985 - 1995, St. Mary’s Orthodox College.
Nutrition and Agriculture Consultant, 1979 - 1983, GRELAC (a joint project between UNICEF and the Lebanese Government's Office of Social Development to update the services offered in orphanages).
Instructor of Science, Mathematics, and Arabic for Elementary Classes, 1978 - 1979, International College (IC), Beirut.
Member of the Gender Advisory Group (GAG) at the World Council of Churches, 2014-present.
Founder and President of Women in Action for Development, 2009 - present.
Member of Ayadina Association, 2004-present.
Representative of the Patriarchate of Antioch at the 10th General Assembly of the World Council of Churches at Busan, South Korea, 2013.
Member of the World Day of Prayer National Committee, 1996-2012.
Member of the Fellowship of the Least Coin, 2000-2010.
Representative of the Patriarchate of Antioch at the 9th General Assembly of the World Council of Churches at Porto Alegre, Brazil, 2006.
Member of the Advisory Group on Women at the World Council of Churches, 1992-2003.
Member of the International Steering Committee for the Women’s Festival organized by the World Council of Churches (Harare, Zimbabwe), 1996-1998.
Secretary then Vice – President of Beirut City Lioness Club, 1985–1992.
Chairperson of the Children’s Sub-committee, Member of the Admissions Committee, & Member of the Celebrations Committee for the 125th Anniversary of AUB, Alumni Association of the American University of Beirut, 1986-1991.
Attending regional and international meetings, namely:
- the third meeting for the Gender Advisory Group of the World Council of Churches (Atlanta-USA, 2017);
- the second meeting for the Gender Advisory Group of the World Council of Churches (Berlin, 2015);
- the Interfaith Consultation Meeting entitled "Mobilizing Faith Communities in Ending Sexual Violence in Conflict", organized by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (London, 2015);
- the first meeting of the Gender Advisory Group of the World Council of Churches (Ayia Napa, Cyprus, 2014);
- the 10th General Assembly of the World Council of Churches entitled God of Life Lead us to Justice and Peace (Busan, South Korea, 2013);
- the meeting of coordinators for women programs of the Regional Council of Churches (Thailand, 2009);
- the 3rd Inter-Orthodox Women’s Consultations (Volos, Greece, 2008);
- World Day of Prayer International Committee Quadrennial Meeting (Toronto, Canada, 2007);
- the 9th General Assembly of the World Council of Churches entitled God, in Your Grace, Transform the World (Porto Alegre, Brazil, 2006);
- Women and Religion in the 21st century (New York, 2006);
- Second Antiochian Orthodox Women’s Consultation (Damascus, 2001);
- Orthodox Clergy-wives meeting of the Antiochian Patriarchate at St. George Monastery (Humayra, Syria, 2001);
- Presbyterian Women General Assembly (Louisville, USA, 2000);
- the 8th General Assembly of the World Council of Churches entitled Turn to God, Rejoice in Hope (Harare, Zimbabwe, 1998);
- Methodist Women General Assembly (Florida, USA, 1998).
Coordinating local, regional, & international meetings and conferences, namely:
- Workshop on Women and Ecumenism (Ayia Napa, Cyprus, 2000);
- First Antiochian Orthodox Women Consultation at St. George Monastery (Humayra, Syria, 1996);
- Conference on Women as Advocates for Peace (Cairo, Egypt, 1996).
Participating in several conferences on different topics, namely:
- Pilgrimage on UNSCR 1325 "Woman and Peace" (Geneva, 2014);
- Overcoming Violence against Women (Scotland, 2005);
- World, Mission and Evangelism (Brazil, 1996);
- Violence against Women (Cyprus, 1995);
- Peace in Society and Church (Cyprus, 1994);
- Men and Women in Church and Social Service (Cyprus, 1991);
- Health, Healing and Wholeness (Cyprus, 1990).
Completed a course on ‘Developing and Managing a Garden City’ sponsored by the Singapore Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Singapore), 2002.
- Superior Promotion training for technician civil servants of third category at ENA 2016-2017;
Participated in the workshop entitled "Planning, Management, and Evaluation of Projects Targeting Women" (Session I & II), organized by the Arab Women organization affiliated to the Arab League, January and April, 2014;
-Participated in a three week workshop on gender, Bossey, Switzerland, 1992;
- Participated in the series of workshops organized by UNIFEM (Beirut) on Gender Awareness, Participatory Rapid Appraisal, & Strategic Planning, 1994.
- Organizing the Icon Exhibition on Women Saints during the Women’s Festival organized by the World Council of churches (Harare, Zimbabwe), 1998.
Lectures: Papers presented at different local, regional, and international events include:
- Role of Women in the Ecumenical Movement at the Maronite Church Conference on "Roles of Women in Church" (Ghazir, Lebanon, 2014);
- Peace in the Community at the International Ecumenical Peace Convocation (IEPC) (Jamaica, 2011);
- Women in the Religion in the 21st Century(NYC, USA, 2006);
- Violence Against Women in Church (Women’s Festival Zimbabwe 1998);
- Discerning the Signs of Times (2nd Inter-Orthodox Women’s Consultation, Istanbul, Turkey, 1997);
- Laity in the Church (Geneva, Switzerland, 1997);
- Discerning the Signs of Times (Inter-Orthodox Women’s Consultation, Damascus, Syria, 1996);
- Feminine Images and Orthodox Spirituality (Bossey Institute, Switzerland, 1992).