Director and Architect, 2000 - present, Mona El Hallak - Architect.
Senior Associate, 1991 - 2000, Rais & Jamal – Architects and Engineers.
Member of the Order of Engineers and Architects, 1990 - present.
Executive Committee Member of the "Association pour le Sauvegarde des Sites et Anciens Demeures au Liban" [Association for the Protection of Sites and Old Buildings in Lebanon] (APSAD), 2006 - present.
Founding member of Irab (Non-governmental organization for archiving Arab music), 2005 - present.
Founding Member of Zakira (Non-governmental organization for promoting photography), 2005 - present.
"Museum of Memory" (Installation), The National Heritage Day, Unesco Palace, Beirut, 2009.
"Lost Faces" (installation), Ayloul Festival, Le Grenier, Beirut, 2001.
Participated as a speaker at several public lectures:
- "The Fate of Heritage Buildings in Lebanon", The Samir Kassir Foundation (2010),
- "From the Barakat Building to the Museum of Memory", The Rotary Club of Beirut Cosmopolitan (2009),
- "The War as Memorial and Monument", UMAM Research and Documentation workshop (2009),
- "The First National Heritage Conference", Nabatieh (2007),
- "About Beirut Heritage Preservation", Haigazian University (2003).
Granted the "Areen Award" for Excellence in Architecture by the School of Architecture at the American University of Beirut (AUB) for the final year project, 1990.