Psychotherapy and Art Therapy (private practice), 2009-present.
Contemporary Artist, 1991-present.
School Psychologist, 2007- 2009, Armenian Evangelical Central High School.
Arts and Crafts Teacher, 2007- 2009, Armenian Evangelical Central High School.
Lecturer, 2007- 2008, Haigazian University and Notre Dame University.
Lecturer (Art Appreciation in Adult Education Program), 2004- 2005, Haigazian University.
Art and Culture Columnist, 2002-2003, Al-Hasnaa magazine (an Arab monthly woman magazine).
Exhibition Organizer and Co-curator, 1999- 2001, Arthur Matossian Art Center, Haigazian University.
Founding member of the Lebanese Psychological Association, 2003 - Present.
- Researcher and trainer in interdisciplinary domain of clinical psychology, education and art therapy.
- Activist in the advancement of social justice through art in schools and communities.
- Active member in humanitarian and cultural associations to defend women, children and family well-being.
- Art and culture columnist in numerous Armenian newspapers and periodicals published in Lebanon, 1993-2001.
-Art installation "Exbroideries" at the Badguer Heritage Center, Beirut, 2014.
- Invited installation artist and speaker at the roundtable discussion, "Notion of Identity and Creation in the Middle East and North Africa", MENASART International Art Fair, Beirut, 2011.
- Participated in the video and installation art show "Convergence, New Art From Lebanon" organized by Dr. Jack Rasmussen and co-curated by Ms. Amale Traboulsi, Museum Katzen Arts Center, American University, Washington D.C., 2010.
- Installation at the "Image et Mirage - VIeme Biennale Méditerranéenne des Arts de la Ville de Tunis" organized by the Association for Mediterranean Cultural Exchange (ECUME) , Palais Kheireddine Pacha, Tunisia, 2010.
- Participated in the Baraka Art Initiative of Stanfordville "Gaza Rebirth", New York, 2010.
- Participated in the exhibition "Repairing the World: Middle East Peace Art Project", Weinstein Realty Exhibition Hall, Pennsylvania, United States of America, 2005- 2010.
- Participated in the contemporary art exhibition and auction "Remains to Be Seen" organized by the International Institute for Genocide and Human Rights, Lennox Contemporary, Toronto, 2009.
- Solo Painting exhibition and interactive installation, "Jyperconceptualism", Gallery Janine Rbeiz, Beirut, 2008.
- Participated in the "Algiers Cultural Capital of the Arab World: Art and Feminine", National Museum of Modern and contemporary Art, Algiers, 2008.
- Participated in the "First Armenian Art Exhibition", New York, 2007.
-Participated in the "Artists' View" exhibition, organized by Ms. Nadine Begdache, London, 2004.
Awarded First Prize form Sursock Museum being a "Pioneer Installation Artist in Lebanon", 1998.
Honorary Mention from Sursock Museum for being a "Pioneer Conceptual Artist in Lebanon", 1997.