Who Is She
What I have done for Lebanon
My journey as a female entrepreneur started in 1999. My passion, as a female entrepreneur, drives my focus to mentor and support Lebanese female entrepreneurs to start their own business, so that they are more empowered and supported to grow their businesses and be active in the creation of jobs in Lebanon.
During the past 20 years, I have been involved in helping to grow the Lebanese Entrepreneurship Eco-System through my involvement with various organizations such as, LLWB, MIT Enterprise Forum - Pan Arab and LWAF (Lebanese Women’s Angel Fund).
Contact information / Work
- Master's Degree, History of Contemporary Art, 2011, Sotheby's Institute of Art, United States of America.
- Bachelor Degree, Architecture, 1997, American University of Beirut, Lebanon.
Areas of expertise
- Brand and Design Strategy
- Design Research
- Product Development
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Co-founder, 2008 - present, Tagbrands.
- Partner and Co-founder, 1999-2013, Cleartag.
Honorary office and memberships
- Member, LWAF (Lebanese Women Angel Fund), 2018.
- Founding Member, Lebanese League for Women in Business (LLWB), 2008 - present.
- Member, Women and Information Technology (WIT), 2008 - present.
- Member, MIT Enterprise Forum for the Pan Arab, 2006 - present.
- Member, Order of Engineers and Architects, 1997 - present.
- Founding Member, Mena Design Research Center, 2011.
- Fouding Member, ARTBeirut, 2010.
Awards and Distinctions
- Selected as a "Rising Talent" by the Women's Forum for the Economy and Society in France, 2008.
- Selected as one of 35 under 35 Global Women Entrepreneurs by the World Business Magazine in association with the European Institute of Business Administration (INSEAD), 2007.
- Selected by the British Council as the Lebanese nominee at the International Young Design Entrepreneur for the year (IDEY), 2006.