Joelle Abou Farhat Rizkallah
Who Is She
What I have done for Lebanon
Joelle has managed and supervised more than 15 projects on women political empowerment. She has been able, with Women in Front’s team, to increase the number of women candidates to office from 12 female candidates in 2009 to 113 women running for office in 2018. She was able to create a network of more than 500 women, supporting the cause and encouraging more female to engage in public office and political life in Lebanon.
Joelle has also created and presented a socio-political talk show on MTV called“Ento Min”, ahead of Parliamentary Elections in 2018, to highlight female candidates versus their male colleagues.
Contact information / Private
Contact information / Work
- Bachelor Degree, Journalism and Press Agencies, 1986-1990, Lebanese University, Lebanon.
Areas of expertise
- Marketing and Advertising
- Relocation Services
- Managing Director, 2010 - present, JO Branding Advertising
- Project manager and consultant for projects on Women political empowerment
- Trainer at the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO), 2011 - 2013
- Client Servicing Manager, 2007-2009, MetaformX Branding & Communication.
- Sales and Marketing Manager, 2001-2005, Mikana Food Service Management.
- Account Director, 1990-1995, Rizk Advertising.
Honorary office and memberships
- Co-founder and member of Women in Front, 2012 - present.
- Member of Lebanese League for Women in Business
- Mentor for Marketing, Branding and Advertising at Blessing Foundation
- Mentor for women political empowerment at Blessing Foundation
- Member of Vital Voices Global Leadership Network 2014 - present
- Member of the Press Club, 1990 - present.