Most recent administrative posts:
- Manager of Beirut Spring Festival, since 2009, Samir Kassir Foundation.
- Executive Manager, 2005 - 2008, Al-Madina Theater.
Most Recent Works & Leading Roles: Theatre Performances, Television, & Cinema:
- Executive producer and actress, the monodrama "Viva La Diva" [Theater Play] written by Hoda Barakat and directed by Nabil Al - Azan, 2010, Babel Theatre (Lebanon)& production of La Barraca Cie (France).
- Actress, "Gibran Khalil Gibran" [Television Series] written by Alexandre Najjar and directed by Samir Habchi, 2008, Lebanese Broadcasting Corporation International (LBCI), Lebanon.
- Producer and Actress, "Alarms and Excursions" [Theater Play] written by Michael Frayn and directed by Gabriel Yammine, 2008, Al Madina Theater & different festivals in Arab countries.
- Producer and Actress, "The Hymn" [Theater Play] written by Georgy Schawjda and directed by Gabriel Yammine, 2006 - 2007, Athénée theater (Lebanon), Abu Dhabi, Tunis, & Cairo.
- Actress, " The Kite" [Film] directed by Randa Chahhal Sabbagh, 2004, winner of Silver Lion Award in Venice Festival.
- Actress, "Brisbane Immigrant" [Theater Play] written by Georges Schehadeh and directed by Nabil Al-Azan, 2004, winner of the Best Costumes Award, Baalbeck International Festival & Jordan Festival of Theater.
- Actress, Le Collier d’Hélène [The necklace of Helene] [Theater Play] written by Carole Fréchette and directed by Nabil Al-Azan, 2002 - 2004, Lebanon (Beirut, Saida, & Tripoli), Syria (Damascus), France (Limoges Festival, Paris at the Theatre du Rond Point & 30 other cities).
- Actress and Translator, "Three tall women" [Theater Play] written by Edward Albee and directed by Nidal Al-Achkar, 1999 - 2000, Abu Dhabi, Amman, Tunis, & Cairo.
- Actress, "The Maids" [Theater Play] written by Jean Genêt and directed by Jawad al-Assadi, 1994, 1995, & 1996, Lebanon, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, & Paris.
- Actress, "Al Assifa Tahoubbou Marratayn" [The storm blows twice] [Television Series, 177 episodes] written by Chucri Anis Fakhoury and directed by Milad El-Hachem , 1995 - 1997, Tele Liban.
- Actress, Nissa’ Fil Assifah [Women in the storm] [Television Series, 150 episodes] written by Chucri Anis Fakhoury and directed by Milad El-Hachem , 1997 - 1999, Tele Liban.
Honorary trophies during theater festivals: Tunis (2007), Jordan (2008 - 2010), & Lebanon (2010).
Silver Lion Award in the Venice Film Festival for the film "The Kyte" by Randa Chahhal, 2004.
Best Play Award at the Carthage Theatre Days (Tunis), the play “Man of la Mancha” directed by Raymond Gebara, 1986.
Best Young Actress Award at the Baghdad Theatre Festival (Iraq) for the role of Dulcinea in the play "Man of la Mancha" directed by Raymond Gebara, 1985.