Full time faculty & Leader of the social medicine and global health program (education, teaching, service and advocacy), 2009 - present, School of Medicine, Lebanese American University.
Research Fellow, July 2008 - July 2009, Global Health& Social Medicine department, Harvard Medical School.
Consultant, February - June 2008, School of Medicine, Lebanese American University.
Clinic Director, January 2007 - January 2008, Lesotho HIV rural initiative (scale up of HIV testing and treatment in the rural areas of Lesotho), Partners In Health.
Public Health and EWARS (Early Warning and Response System) Officer, September/November/December 2006, World Health Organization (Lebanon).
Member of the Lebanese Aids Society, 2010 - present.
Member of the Web-based Communities of the Global Health Delivery Project, 2009 - present.
Member of the Harvard Alumni, 2009 - present.
Member of the People Health Movement, 2006 - present.
Member of the Worldwide Alumni Association of AUB, 2003 - present.
Volunteer with the Volunteer Outreach Clinic, 2001 - present.
Harvard Medical School, Global Health & Social Medicine department:
- Participating in the research and development of academic products for the Global Health Delivery project.
- Participating teaching the course “Introduction to Social Medicine” .
- Co-moderating the adherence for antiretroviral therapy and retention web-based community of practice for global health implementers.
Lebanese American University School of Medicine: Developing the social medicine and global health curriculum.
Lesotho HIV Rural Initiative, Partners in Health:
- Providing medical care including HIV testing and counseling, antiretroviral therapy, & tuberculosis treatment.
- Training community health workers on HIV, Tuberculosis, and primary care.
-Supervising the clinic’s income generating projects, food and formula programs.