Associate Professor, Advisor (Graduate Program-Project, Operations Management, and Human Resources Management), Supervisor of graduate theses, 2007 - present, Department of Marketing and Management, Notre Dame University.
TMS-Team Management Systems Facilitator, EBW-Emotions and Behavior at Work Facilitator, 2007 - present, Department of Marketing and Management, Notre Dame University.
Coordinator of the Master of International Business (Lebanon/Bordeaux), 2007 - present, Department of Marketing and Management, Notre Dame University.
Professional Trainer, 2007 - present, International Consultancy and Training Network (ICTN).
Managerial Consultant, 2007 - present, Australian Consulting Engineers (ACE), Managerial Consultant for Australian Lebanese Drafting Services (ALDS), and Managerial Consultant for Future Build.
Director of Admissions, Orientation and International Recruitment, 2000 - 2006, Notre Dame University, Lebanon.
Lecturer and Coordinator, 1994 - 2000, Department of Management and Department of English, Notre Dame University.
Chairperson, 1994 - 2000, English Department for School of Business & Management Department, School of Business and School of Law, Holy Spirit University in Kaslik.
Dean of Students, 1989 - 1994, Notre Dame University, North Lebanon Campus.
Member of the Lebanese League of Women in Business (LLWB), 2009 - present.
Member of the Human Resource Association of Lebanon (HRAL), 2009 - present.
Member of the American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO), 2000 - 2006.
Member of the European Association of International Education (EAIE), 2000 - 2006.
Member of the College Board, USA, 2000 - 2006.
Member of the Association of International Educators (NAFSA), 2000 - 2006.
Member of the National Apostolate of Maronites (NAM) USA, 2000 - present.
Secretary of Executive Committee of the Alumni Association at the Lebanese American University.
Founding member of the North Lebanon Campus of Notre Dame University.
Profile selected to appear in 2009/2010 Edition of Emerald Who’s Who for Executives and Professionals.
Reviewing 3 Prentice-Hall publications:
- Kotler, P., & Keller, K. (2011). Marketing management (1st Arab World Edition). New Jersey: Prentice-Hall.
- Hubbard, G. & O'Brian, P.A. (2011). Economics (1st Arab World Edition). New Jersey: Prentice-Hall.
- Daniels, J., Radebaugh, L., & Sullivan, D. (2011). International business – (13th & Global Edition). New Jersey: Prentice-Hall.
Author of Case Studies included in the following Prentice-Hall publications:
- Hasham, E. (2011). The sensational coffee experience [Chapter 9 - Leadership & decision making]. In R. Ebert & R. Griffin, Business essentials (8th & Global Edition). New Jersey: Prentice-Hall.
- Hasham, E. (2011). Real talent is hard to find, hard to shape, once found a treasure to keep [ Chapter 10 - Human resource management & labor relations]. In R. Ebert & R. Griffin, Business Essentials (8th & Global Edition).
- Hasham, E. (2011). When the cat’s away, the mice will play [Chapter 4 - Building positive relationships]. In D. A. Whetten & K. S. Cameron, Developing management skills (8th & Global Edition).
- Hasham, E. (2011). She loves a challenge! [Chapter 9 - Building effective teams and teamwork). In D. A. Whetten & K. S. Cameron, Developing management skills (8th & Global Edition).
Nominated for 'Best Thesis of the Year Award' by British Educational Leadership, Management and Administration Society (BELMAS), 2003.
Notre Dame University 20-Year Honor, 2007.
Lebanese American University Medal of Honor, 2005.
ARAB ACRAO Shield, 2004.